How to Install Blinds
Tools you need
Step 1 : Finding the Level, Marking the Holes
1. Height marking
- Mark a level vertical line so you can get the 2 or 3 screws nice and level.
- To find the horizontal level, measure both the left and right sides with the exact same height.
2. Mid-point of Window
- Measure windows width and divide by 2. (Eg. Window width 240cm / 2 = 120cm)
- Mark the mid-point of your Window on the vertical line drawn in the previous step.
Step 2 : Drill the Holes
1. Measure Drill & Wallplug Depth
- Measure the length of the wallplug
- Mark the length to drill bit so that you can get the desired hole’s depth
2. Drilling Holes
- 1 hole for each bracket(based on how many brackets you needed)
Step 3 : Install Bracket
1. Install Wallplug
- Fit in wallplug to the drilled hole
- Hit in the wallplug with a hammer until the wallplug flat to the wall surface
2. Install Bracket
- Screw on the bracket with hand-drill for tight fit
- Make sure the bracket is level properly.